GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY
Monedo Financial Services Private Limited values all its customers and has put together this Grievance Redressal Policy (“The Policy”) for an effective resolution of all complaints between Monedo Financial Services Private Limited and its customers pursuant to the RBI Fair Practice Code for Non-Banking Financial Companies. This policy aims at an effective resolution of customer complaints through proper channelized approach, review mechanism and prompt redressal of all customer complaints. For the avoidance of doubt, this Policy is aimed at the resolution of any complaint or grievance which arises as a result of any gap in the promised and delivered service levels. This policy shall also apply to all queries and/or feedbacks from customers of Monedo Financial Services Private Limited.
Monedo Financial Services Private Limited welcomes complaints from customers in respect of its services with the aim of improving the quality of its products and services. Customers can communicate their complaints in writing to Monedo Financial Services Private Limited via email, calls, letters, visit to our customer support team based at our registered office (Details are mentioned on our website www.monedo.in). Customers are advised to take advantage of the tiered escalation system provided by Monedo Financial Services Private Limited. We have put in place a robust structure to ensure that all complaints are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
Principles Governing This Grievance Policy:
- Customer satisfaction is the objective of Monedo Financial Services Private Limited.
- Prompt resolution of all complaints are essential for business growth.
- Continuous development of mechanisms for the resolution of customer complaints/grievances.
- The details of the grievance redressal system shall be displayed on Monedo Financial Services Private Limited’s place of business and on its website.
- All employees of Monedo Financial Services Private Limited shall work in good faith and in the Customer’s best interests.
- The grievances/complaints will be dealt with within the stipulated time and Monedo Financial Services Private Limited undertakes that all customers shall be treated with courtesy.
Team’s Training On Handling Complaints
Employees of Monedo Financial Services Private Limited undergo regular training to ensure that customers’ complaints and grievances are resolved timeously in compliance with the relevant laws. Monedo Financial Services Private Limited is focused on prompt resolution of complaints and fostering of customer trust and confidence with its products and services. Monedo Financial Services Private Limited’s intention is to improve customer experience at every point of interaction between us and the customers.
Updating Of Grievance Redressal Policy
At Monedo Financial Services Private Limited, we focus on customer experience and constantly analyze the complaints received through various mediums/channels. The system is built to ensure that we analyze the root cause of the problem in order to create a lasting solution. This guarantees continuous improvement in our service delivery.
Process Of Registering Complaints
We love to get feedback from our customers. We therefore advise customers to register their complaints following the tiered escalation system below.
If a customer has a complaint, we request the customer to:
- Write to us at email@example.com to submit your complaint.
- Business hours are between 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM IST, Monday through Friday (except national holidays).
- An automatic acknowledgment message is sent to the customers via a system-generated response immediately or through a manual e-mail (if possible).
- The Customer support team will work on the complaint and initiate the appropriate action required to resolve it.
- The customer will be kept informed of the action taken and the progress of the resolution of the complaint.
- Turnaround times: Response to the complaint is provided within 24 business hours of receipt of complaint. Any follow-up question is answered within 48 business hours.
Customer Grievance Redressal Escalation: In case the customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided at Level 1, they may escalate the complaint to the next level as described below. We will ensure that the highest resolution priority is given to escalation cases.
Grievance Officer – Mrs. Sumita Almeida
Tel : +91 22 6817 3350
Mailing Address: PO Box No. 17416, J B Nagar Post Office, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400059
Registered address: 3rd Floor, Part A, Corporate Centre Andheri, Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059, Maharashtra, India.
Turn-around times: Response to the complaint is provided within 36 business hours of receipt of complaint. Any response arising from our initial response is answered within 5 business days.
Notwithstanding the content of levels 1 and 2 above, Monedo Financial Services Private Limited undertakes that all complaints from its customers shall be resolved within a period of one month from the day the complaint is made.
We encourage all our customers to follow the above given levels while raising their complaints to ensure prompt and timely resolution of their complaints.
In case the customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided by Monedo Financial Services Private Limited or in the event that the complaint is not resolved within one month of the complaint being made, they may contact the officer-in-charge of the Regional Office of the Department of Non-Banking Supervision (DNBS) of the RBI, below are the contact details:
The Reserve Bank of India,
Department of Non-Banking Supervision,
Mumbai Regional Office, 3rd Floor, RBI Building,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Near Maratha Mandir,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
Tel: 022-2308 4121/2302 8436